Saturday 25 February 2017

Got some cheap coilovers...

Yes in luck this week, not wanting to spend my wealth on a set of coilover shocks at this stage I have been scouring the net for some cheap aftermarket. 

 

 

 

By a stroke of luck found a set on Ebay which was local so saved £12 on the delivery. 

Not the best but will do to set the car up for now, can always sell them on. 

 

 

 

 

Seeing that Wales are loosing at rugby to Scotland decided to put the heater on in the man cave and get going on the brackets. 

I have opted for the easy route and fit the coilover shocks outboard, this will make life much easier in the future.

 

 

 

 

Constructing a set of brackets took no time and will be ready for tack welding in the morning.



 

 

 

Look what arrived in the post this week, what will be the rear uprights of my build. Going to have a glass of red wine tonight so I can spend some money to get all the bits required to construct the rear wishbones next weekend, yes off for 4 days and the wife working....................




Do not worry, I bought two.

No comments:

Post a Comment